Sunday, December 8, 2013
Sunday, November 10, 2013
These adorable earrings above are made by Jennifer. Torch-fired enameled filigree balls, fun fiber, and vintage findings make the perfect, but "funky" match!
More fun earrings from Gianna! The peyote stitch surrounds these sparkly chatons! Crystals form the ruffled edging. How cute are these... and oh, so pretty in pink!
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Sunday, October 13, 2013
These earrings above, made by Gianna, are hand-cut, hammered with texture, and gently shaped. The lovely jade is the perfect touch of color.
Before adding the cat's eye cabs, the filigree in these earrings were hit with the torch to add a flame patina. They have been finished with enameled copper disc.
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Cat's Halloween spirit is coming out in these gravestone earrings above. The gravestones were cut from nickel, then textured and stamped. They have been finished with iron "ghosties". A proper haunt for any earlobe!
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Teaching at our store yesterday was Melanie Rees, a wire-wrapping artist from Kansas City. It was a fun day indeed!
This first creation above was made by Jennifer. She wire-wrapped purple AB chinese crystals on gently curved silver-plated wires. The perfect finishing touches are the beautiful lampwork beads, also made by Jennifer.
As for myself...these carefree earrings above were fun to make. I looped the wire into swirling petals, attached a couple of buttons and topped them off with Vintage Rose Swarovski crystal flatbacks..... Ta-Dah!
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Bokomo Designs. I attached them with lampwork headpins by Jennifer...a little hand-dyed ribbon brings them together.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Kristin's Laboratory taught us today that with a little wire and patience, you can creat an original work of art! One thing for sure, you'll want to make more!
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Friday, July 19, 2013
Pièce de Résistance" is the beautiful borosilicate lampwork pendant bead, made by Steve Rhoades of Bokomo Designs. Thank-you Lori Anderson, it was fun designing this necklace, and fun reminiscing while going through my "amasses of stashes". :)
Be sure to visit these other bead hoarders!
Be sure to visit these other bead hoarders!
1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
2. Nancy Dale, NEDBeads
3. Roxanne Mendoza, Roxi Designs
4. Melissa Trudinger, beadrecipes
5. Rana Lea, Rana Lea Designs
6. Perri Jackson, Shaktipaj Designs
7. Rita Avila, Jewel School Friends
8. Linda Anderson, From the Bead Board
10. Erin Guest, Renlish
11. Joan Williams, lilruby jewelry
12. Diane Hawkey, Diane Hawkey
13. Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
14. Sue Kennedy, SueBeads
15. Lisa Cone, Inspired Adornments
16. Kari Asbury, Hippie Chick Design
17. Nichole Byers, Nichole Byers
18. Lori Jean Poppe, Adventures in Creativity
19. Linda Landig, Linda's Bead Blog and Meanderings
20. Lori Schneider, Bead Addict
21. Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
22. Cece Cormier, The Beading Yogini
23. Niki Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
24. Elsie Deliz-Fonseca, Eliz-Eliz and All That Craft
25. Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul
26. Heather Powers, Humblebeads
27. Sarah Goode, Pookledo
28. Monique Urquhart, A Half-Baked Notion
29. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
30. Cheri Reed, Creative Designs by Cheri
31. Robyn, Museiddity
32. Catherine King, Catherine's Musings
33. Jacquie, Bead Gypsy
34. Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
35. Kay Thomerson, Kayz Kreations
36. Tanty Sri Hartanti, TJewellicious by Tanti
37. Hannah Rosner, Good River Valley
38. Rochelle Brisson, A Creative Chelle
39. Nelly May, Smelly Nelly
40. Skylar Bre'z, Brising Beads
41. Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool
42. Christie Murrow, Charis Designs
43. Leanne Loftus, First Impression Design
44. Valerie Norton, Hot Art
45. Judy Riggs, Rigglettes
46. Crystal Thain, Here Bead Dragons
47. Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo
48. Sue, Mid-Life Great Expectations
49. Nan Smith, Wired Nan
50. Miranda Ackerley, MirandAck Arts
51. Marie Covert, Creating Interest
52. D'Arsie Manzella, This Here Now, Mamacita
53. Stephanie Haussler, Pixybug Designs
54. Lori Bergmann, Lori Bergmann Design
55. Johanna Nunez, The Lovely One Design
56. Mary Govaars, MLH Jewelry Designs
57. Becky Pancake, Becky Pancake Bead Designs
58. Alicia Marinache, All the Pretty Things
59. Debbie Rasmussen, A Little of This, A Little of That
60. Nat, Grubbi Ceramics
61. Marjorie Savill Linthwaite, Bennu Bird Rising
62. Cheryl McCloud, One Thing Leads to Another
63. Heather Otto, The Crafthopper
64. Candida Castleberry, Spun Sugar Beadworks
66. JuLee Wolfe, The Polymer Penguin
67. Ginger Bishop, Lil Mummy Likes
68. Karen Mitchell, Over the Moon Design
69. Jeannie Dukic, Jeannie's Blog
70. Dini Bruinsma, Angaza by Changes
71. Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
72. Shalini Austin, Jewellery by Shalini
73. Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
74. Ile Ruzza, Ilenia's Unique Beaded Jewelry
76. Annita Wilson, AW Jewelry
77. Sherri Stokey, Knot Just Macrame
78. Hannah Trost, PZ Designs
79. Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
80. Miri Agassi, Beadwork
81. Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
82. Dyanne Cantrell, Dee-Liteful Jewelry Creations
83. Susan Bowie, Susan Nelson Bowie
84. Megan Milliken, MaeMaeMills
85. Menka Gupta, Menka's Jewelry
86. Ambra Gostoli, Chic and Frog
87. Lori Lochner, Bloghner
88. Gerda Jurimae, Gerda's Crafts Blog
89. Susan, Mistheword
90. MaryLou Holvenstot, MaryLou's time2cre8
91. Mary Shannon Hicks, falling into the sky
92. Karin King, The Sparklie Things Blog
93. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman
94. Jenny Davie-Reazor, Jenny Davies-Reazor
95. Donetta Farrington, Simply Gorgeous
96. Mallory Hoffman, Rosebud 101 - For the Love of Beads
97. Danielle Kelley, Imbue the Muse
98. Kym Hunter, Kym Hunter Designs
99. Dolores Rami, CraftyD's Creations
100. Marcia Dunne, 13 Alternatives
101. Marlene Cupo, Amazing Designs
102. Emma Todd, A Polymer Penchant
103. Wendy Holder, Jewelry by WendyLea
104. Michelle Escano, The Cabby Crafter
105. Louise Glazier, Lily and Jasmine Treasures
106. Dana Hickey, Wind Dancer Studios
107. Lennis Carter, windbent
108. Anne Betenson, Crystal River Beads
109. Audrey Belanger, Dreams of an Absolution
110. Lisa Stukel, Carefree Jewelry by Lisa
111. Janine Lucas, Travel Stories
112. Claire Lockwood, Something to Do With Your Hands
113. Kathy Engstrom, Catherine's Dreams
114. Paula Hisel, Simply Beadiful
115. Karla Morgan, Texas Pepper Jams
116. Mischelle Fanucchi, Micheladas Musings
117. Kim, Cianci Blue
118. Linda Sadler, Ida Louise Jewelry
119. Karen, Spokalulu
120. Jennifer LaVite, Dry Gulch Bead and Jewelry
121. Andrea Glick-Zenith, ZenithJade Creations
122. Karen Martinez, Fairies Market
123. Robin Reed, Artistry HCBD
124. Amy Bright, LABweorc
125. Jasvanti Patel, Jewels by Jasvanti
126. Tammie Everly, TTE Designs
127. Karin Slaton, Backstory Beads
128. Natalie Moten, Running Out of Thread
129. Sharyl McMillian-Nelson, Sharyl's Jewelry & Reflections
130. Jenny Kyrlach, Wonder and Whimsy
131. LiliKrist, Handmade by LilK
132. Jessica Klaaren, The Truth Space
133. Cynthia Abner, Created Treasures
134. Beth Emery, Stories by Indigo Heart
135. Heather Davis, Blissful Garden Beads
136. Jeanne, Gems by Jeanne Marie
137. Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe
138. Laren Dee Barton, Laren Dee Designs
139. Steph, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
140. Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations
141. B. R. Kuhlman, Mixed Mayhem
142. Patty Miller, Cabari Beads
143. Elizabeth Bunn, Elizabeth Beads
144. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
145. Lizzie Clarke, The Need to Bead
146. Christina Miles, Wings 'n' Scales
147. Patricia, The Color of Dreams
148. Marde Lowe, Fancimar
149. Ev Shelby, Raindrop Creations
150. Sarah Small, By Salla
151. Perri Jackson, Shaktipaj Designs
152. Laurie Vyselaar, Lefthand Jewelry
153. Pam Traub, Klassy Joolz
154. Lisa Harrison, Daisy Meadow Studio
155. Anzia Parks, Anzi-Panzi's Work Shoppe
156. Ingrid, Lilisgems Handcrafted Jewelry Inspirations
157. Andra Weber, Andra's Joyful Journey
158. Kelly Hosford Patterson, The Traveling Side Show
159. Adlinah Kamsir, Dreamstruck Designs
160. Marci, That Nothing Be Wasted
161. Kris Lanae Binsfield, Cherish Designs
162. Stephanie Perry, Mustard Bead
163. Birgit Klughardt, Gites Beads
164. Inge von Roos, Inge's Blog
165. Rebecca Sirevaag, Becca's Place
166. Sandy Markley, Gypsy Spirit Designs
167. Elena Adams, Lena's Beady Blog
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Yesterday, July 13th, we made riveted flower layers, added some patina, and "Voila", a wonderful array of colorful necklaces were created. Many thanks to Kristin Girard, of Kristin's Laboratory for such a fun and inspiring class!
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Today we were treasure hunting at The Joplin Vintage Market located at the John Q Hammons Center. There were plenty of fun finds, and one of our favorites was Tarnished Charm, where Ivy Hagedorn makes beautiful, one-of-a-kind upcycled jewelry.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Still fascinated with the Peyote Stitch, which I used to bring these beautifully faceted Crystal Volcano Square Rings together. Nothing beats the dazzle of a Swarovski Crystal!
Friday, June 28, 2013
here in our Etsy Store.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
These beautiful Lampwork Beads and Earrings are made by Jennifer of Dry Gulch Beads and Jewelry. The glass is from Striking Color Glass. They pair so well with the copper and just a touch of patina.
I made these Sterling Silver Earrings with some Lampwork Beads that Jennifer made for me a while back. The Swarovski Crystals just set them off! My Grand-daughter, Cat, took all the pictures this morning among the growing and climbing Crypress Vines. Looks like summer!!!
Friday, June 21, 2013
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
These blue and peach agates have a crackled texture. They are combined with peachy caramel lampwork beads by Jennifer of Dry Gulch Beads and Jewelry, then accented with daisy spacers.
Friday, June 7, 2013
here in our Etsy Store.
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
herein our Etsy Store.
Monday, June 3, 2013
here in our Etsy Store.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
here on our Dry Gulch Beads and Jewelry Website.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Peggy's Jewelry Page.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Goodie Two Shoes Designs, creates custom stamped sterling silver and copper jewelry designs. Tisha specializes in personalized sports jewelry, like this adorable baseball mom charm bracelet, creating unique and timeless keepsakes.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
This silver filigree pendant is made by Heather Jones of Select Jewelry Designs on Etsy. A beautiful, delicate and highly detailed design.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
I love the colors in these beautiful lampwork beads made by Jennifer. The lampwork pairs beautifully with the flower link topped with the sparkle and color of the Swarovski Vitrail. The perfect finish is the lampwork dangle.
Since we had the Peyote Class in our Store, I can't stop thinking about Seed Beads. The colors in the Metallic Burgundy Seed Beads seemed the perfect pair with the purple Sea Glass. So light to wear, yet so pretty!